eMEDICS.org coreERP v1.7 turnkey solution has been successfully completed for the Swiss market. The EMR (Electronic Medical Record / Medical requests) and RAI evaluation processes (RAI MDS and Household assessments) are now fully functional. When the medical staff assess RAI MDS evaluations, performance scales (ADL, IADL, CPS and DRS) as well as the GAD alarms, are automatically generated (on the fly). This helps streamline the decision making. Mental Health PHQ-9 / GAD-07 is being implemented and shall be available in the coming weeks.
1) Pilots and projects updates:
- We’re already in discussion with a couple of home-care organizations to start pilot projects.
- We’re also meeting AVASAD this month, to discuss a potential collaboration.
- At this stage, we only invite Swiss home-care organizations that are interested by such a solution to contact us for free demos and licenses.
- The generic international InterRAI solution is scheduled to be supported by Q4 2018. European and North American home-care organizations could still contact us to book a demo and reserve free coreERP licenses.
2) Infrastructure update:
- coreERP has been tested on shared hosted environments such as InfoManiak and the solution works perfectly fine. This is a huge achievement, allowing small/medium/large home-care associations to significantly reduce their infrastructure expenses and operational costs.
- InfoManiak infrastructure platform provides a state-of-the-art back-up solution: your data is backed-up daily on a second data center and previous versions could be restored in one click. This is crucial especially when dealing with high sensitive patient data information.
- It is now GDPR compliant (European General Data Protection Regulation) which makes it the best choice to host our Health oriented software for European organizations.
- coreERP is also being tested in other countries (OVH and HostGator) and on-premise (LAMPP and WAMPP servers).
3) eMEDICS.org Process automation update:
- OPAS computations are fully functional providing the LiMA and OPAS estimates on the fly.
- Approbation workflows are ongoing and should be ready in the coming weeks.
- The advanced business process automation based on RAI assessments, has been refined and is functional. An updated version including end-to-end automation (from the assessment or the medical request to invoicing) shall be available by Q2, 2018.
4) Other updates:
- Multilingual module is now available and any language could be supported by filling-in a single source file. coreERP could handle any new language in a week.
- Activity reports and time sheets are 50% completed.
- As planning of the visits may require extensive computation, we’ve decided to incorporate coreERP with existing solutions instead of implementing the whole solution ourselves. Several partnerships are currently being discussed.
- eMEDICS.org Health Care Network (EHC Network): our EHC Network implementation is progressing and will be opened to all physicians, clinics, pharmacies, Home care organizations, hospitals and insurance companies (with the preservation of medical data of patients), and patients themselves, facilitating the exchange of medical information by Q4 2019. A catalog of forms will be available to medical organizations, which will allow them to set better diagnosis and share data with the patients (patients could also provide health measurements over time).