Switzerland Telemedicine Market is Expected to Reach Over CHF 500 Million by 2022: Research Forecast
Telemedicine services will be more reliant on cloud-based compared to the web-based as the data or details of every patient is stored on the cloud while treatment. Artificial intelligence will be the future trend in the Tele-Medicine. There will also be more emphasis placed on the use of connected devices which can be continuously monitored at Tele-Medicine Center and required action can be taken. There is a scope that virtual hospitals might come into the picture which will be a central hub and where the patients could be treated via telemedicine.
Companies will enhance their services in order to compete in the market. Medgate will develop more follow-up services for stroke and epilepsy in coming years. Clinical robots are expected to be popular technology in the telemedicine market in future as they will help the specialists to visit their patients regardless of the location. Moreover, the specialists will be able to connect with the patient and X-ray or laboratory reports simultaneously. Personalized telemedicine applications can be made in future for both the patient and the doctor, which will be customized according to the requirements of the customers. Moreover, there will be better integration of EHR software
Radiology has been used effectively in the telemedicine market and fields such as dermatology, mental health and stroke care are also being used heavily. In future, other fields might explore telemedicine further such as psychiatry, neurology and others. Moreover, psychological ailments will become a big challenge for Swiss healthcare which will further increase the demand for tele-psychology.
Analysts at Research Forecast in their latest publication “Switzerland Telemedicine Market Forecast to 2022 – By Service Platform (Tele Home & M-Health and Tele Hospital), by Technology Platform (Software and Hardware) and by Clinical Applications (Tele Consultation, Tele Dermatology, Tele Pathology, Tele Neurology and Others)“ believe that promoting better regulations, providing access to patient’s long term medical records, partnering with universities and corporates offices will aid the telemedicine market.
Switzerland Telemedicine market is expected to register positive CAGR of around 12.4% during the period 2018-2022 in terms of revenue. Providing better data security and adopting different marketing techniques to creating awareness is expected to have positive impact on the overall telemedicine market.
- Switzerland Telemedicine Market
- Switzerland Telemedicine Revenue
- Telemedicine Software Companies Swiss
- Tele Clinic Market Switzerland
- E-Health Market Switzerland
- Tele Home Services Market Switzerland
- Tele Hospital Services Market Switzerland
- M-Health Services Industry Switzerland
- Tele Pathology Market Switzerland
- Tele Dermatology Industry Switzerland
- Tele Neurology Market Switzerland
- Tele Consultation Market Switzerland
- Data security Telemedicine Switzerland
- Consultation Process Telemedicine Services
- EHR Market Switzerland
- Trends Switzerland Telemedicine
- Issues Switzerland Telemedicine
- Government Regulations Switzerland Telemedicine
- Reimbursement System Switzerland Telemedicine
- Competition Switzerland Telemedicine
- Business Model Players Switzerland Telemedicine
- Switzerland Telemedicine Future
- Medi24 Business Model Swiss
- Medgate Revenue Streams Switzerland
- SWICA Telemedicine Platform
- Swiss Telemedicine Center