eMEDICS.org develops Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems and Mobile Forms Solutions for Enterprise. Our Mobile forms software and apps are perfect for collecting online & offline patient data, inspection, audit, compliance operations, survey and customer info for iOS, Android, Windows smartphones and tablets.
Our solution makes building forms as simple as child’s play. Web/Mobile-based surveys and forms have advantages to both survey administrators and respondents:
- Save time and money – by switching from paper to online/offline web and mobile forms
- Branching – Provides smooth transitions to appropriate questions. Branching allows respondents to seamlessly skip past questions that do not apply to them. Branching also prevents confusion and lost time viewing inapplicable questions, reduces entry error, and saves printing and distribution costs on pages that won’t be filled out.
- Improved accuracy from validation – Validated, guided answers prevent errors and provide accurate data back that doesn’t need cleansing. Also, respondents are saved from “puzzling” over what is wanted.
- Timeliness of Results – The data is immediately available, and results can be monitored even while the project is ongoing. Analysis and reports are available with a new timeliness. Additionally, for applicable projects it is possible to track when the percent results stop changing, which indicates that a representative sample has been collected.
- Increase response rates – Since electronic and web-based surveys and forms are easier to fill out than paper, response rates normally improve. Reminder notices sent to non-responders can increase rates dramatically.
- Give your customers and associates a good impression of your company. – Web surveys and forms are seen as modern and efficient. It is simple to make a visually pleasing layout and carry through a common theme. Quickly build attractive, colorful web surveys that are inviting to participants.
- Longer forms – Adding additional questions to an online or web survey or form only takes a few minutes to write. Adding more pages to a paper form can increase use of paper and require more postage. Length is less of an issue to respondents because of the interactive nature of electronic forms, plus the forbidding initial impact of a long paper form is removed.
- Edit and Modify – Online and web-survey forms can be easily modified as changes are needed, or to make data entry more clear to participants. For example, explanation text and instructions can be added easily. Outdated surveys and forms don’t need to be thrown out.
- Reduce time to fill out – Clicking is faster than writing, and responses can be changed without erasing so each respondent saves valuable work time. Use the Save and Re-enter function to resume work at a later time where you left off.
- Accessibility – Distribution via web access and email is easy. Web surveys and forms can be accessed from any computer with web access.
- Access Restriction – Limit data entry to those specified.
- Eliminate paper and printing costs. – Never run out of surveys and forms and need to print more. Adding color doesn’t increase costs.
- Eliminate mailing – and easily send reminders to those people that have not yet given their feedback.
- Eliminate data entry from paper – since all data is already in a database, there is no costly re-typing to be done. Analysis can begin immediately.
- Eliminate disposal of paper – good for the environment as well as saving money.
- Respondent Feedback – When customers have included the question in their forms “Next time, do you want to fill out the form electronically or on paper?” approximately 95% of respondents choose electronic.
eCRFs Data capture
eMEDICS.org develops Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems for the management of eCRFs accessible through PCs and Tablets. The development of these systems is compliant with the standards, regulations and international guidelines for clinical data management.
Our systems allow:
- the management of Phase I – IV drug studies, observational studies and medical devices studies.
- the visualization of data and statistics interesting the clinical study and the patient enrollment trend in the sites involved in the experimentation.
- the integration of data collected through CRF data sheets with data collected directly from the patient through the management of the patient questionnaires and from wearable and medical devices.
Resident Assessment Instrument Data Capture
eMEDICS.org also provides an affordable, simple and effective solution for Resident Assessment Instrument Data collection. It allows you to:
- only display RAI HC relevant questions (and not all),
- navigate from any section of the form to another in one click, and
- fill-in your form while no internet connection is available.
This improves and eases day to day work of your staff. It increases efficiency by reducing operational costs.
Elements of the Resident Assessment Instrument
- The first is the RAI Minimum Data Set for Home Care (RAI MDS), an assessment component, which enables the clinician to assess multiple domains of function, health, social support and service use. Where applicable, this component also provides the assessor with details about carer burden and the ability of carers to continue caring for their dependent within the home. Table 1 displays the domains assessed by the RAI HC. Some of the items act as “triggers” in identifying those who could benefit from further evaluation or who are at risk for functional decline.
- The second element incorporates 30 Clinical Assessment Protocols (CAPs), which provide the assessor with general guidelines for further assessment and individual care planning for triggered problems. These CAPs can aid the assessor in identifying service requirements for the client and also allow for referrals where necessary.
Resident Assessment Instrument use
The Resident Assessment Instrument – Minimum Data Set is the standardized assessment tool for admission, quarterly, significant change in health status and annual assessments for each resident. The licensed personnel may use this powerful tool for implementing standardized assessment and for facilitating care management in Homes and non-critical access hospital swing beds.
eMEDICS.org offers a 1st class Web and Mobile Off/Online RAI MDS solution that is fully integrated to our global ERP system. It can therefore be connected to any Electronic Medical Record (EMR), including ours . RAI MDS assessments may be required for Medicare payment. It is imperative that nursing home staff fully understand the requirements for both types of assessments. This, in order to avoid unnecessary duplication of effort and to remain in compliance with medical authorities requirements.
eMEDICS.org RAI HC standards
eMEDICS.org supports this standardized assessment and provides a Web and Mobile application to fill-in RAI HC form. Our mobile solution is designed to work perfectly fine offline. It is simple to use and very intuitive. It can be used as a standalone module or incorporated to your existing IT platform.
A white paper link for more information could be accessed below: