Welcome to eMEDICS.org! your IT partner for Medical ERP and forms
Opening Hours : Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Contact : +41 75 416 4140
eMEDICS.org, a YFORM Ltd company, is pleased to announce IT consultancy work with WHO, the World Health Organization. This is part of the Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (WHO FCTC). eMEDICS.org will be involved in a pilot project in seven countries to measure compliance with smoke-free legislation and bans on tobacco advertising, promotion and sponsorship (TAPS), using mobile technology. The use of conventional and crowd sourcing surveys will be deployed to conduct the surveys using a special Mobile App that has been developed for the project enabling offline capabilities. Building capacity of implementing agencies and training data collectors on data collection, data monitoring and preliminary analyses are the keys deliverables of that project.
eMEDICS.org coreERP v1.7 turnkey solution has been successfully completed for the Swiss market. The EMR (Electronic Medical Record / Medical requests) and RAI evaluation processes (RAI MDS and Household assessments) are now fully functional. When the medical staff assess RAI MDS evaluations, performance scales (ADL, IADL, CPS and DRS) as well as the GAD alarms, are automatically generated (on the fly). This helps streamline the decision making. Mental Health PHQ-9 / GAD-07 is being implemented and shall be available in the coming weeks.
CoreERP, eMEDICS.org’s software solution has been successfully adapted to the Swiss Home Care system.
For more than a year now, eMEDICS.org, specialist in mobile and web health applications, has provided added value software to its clients. By joining forces, our ambition is to provide quality products and meet Swiss health sector demands both in terms of business specifications and technological realization.
After receiving numerous recommendations from GE / VD physicians, as well as several Swiss organizations such as SwissAgisan and MyPrivateCare, we have incorporated several improvements to CoreERP, in order to offer a more complete and turnkey solution to all Swiss Home Care organizations.
Medical forms managed by these associations such as the patient records, medical RAI and household assessments, the exit form are already supported by CoreERP but we went further…
We tested our CoreERP solution on several infrastructures including DigitalOcean, AWS, Azure, InfoManiak and Exoscale. Deployment remains generic and simple. We are currently discussing a possible offer of CoreERP with Swisscom, as part of their SaaS (Solution As A Service) portfolio. There are also several possible synergies between Evita, the SwissCom solution for medical organizations and CoreERP with the upcoming launch of a Health Care Network (data sharing between patients and doctors).
Business processes in the health field are complex. Automation is key for time saving and cost reduction. CoreERP offers a unique automated solution. Here are some of the improvements:
A summary table of patient records is now available for the web and mobile version. It does contain the most important fields such as vital parameters (weight, respiratory rate, body temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate, etc.), RAI alarms, performance scales, observations and / or tasks related to this patient. This table is very useful for health field workers who need quick access to important data.
◦ When a medical claim is completed, RAI and household assessments are now automatically generated. They’re no longer created manually
◦ For RAI evaluations, the active instance is synchronized automatically between the mobile app and the back-end. When the field worker completes the evaluation, CoreERP then generates the “action plan”, the RAI alarms and the performance scales (AVQ, IAVQ, CPS et DRS).
◦ The renewal of RAI assessments and the OPAS management are also automated.
◦ When the medical claim is created, the associated exit form is also created in order to handle end-to-end tracability.
◦ When the exit form is completed, all associated forms (medical claims, patient forms, evaluations…) are automatically archived. If a conflict occurs, CoreERP identifies the issues and raise corrective actions to the administrator. The DMST (canton de VD) is also generated automatically.
◦ Working documents can be generated automatically saving valuable time to administrators and avoiding data entry mistakes. For example, the DMST V2.1 (Medico-social transmission document) which is a standardized document used in the canton de VD when transferring a patient from one healthcare provider to another, contains useful information to ensure continuity in patient care. These include administrative information, a contact list (Caregivers, family and relatives), health checks and data transfer. The DMST was developed within the framework of the cantonal programs in order to improve patient quality follow-up among partners (eHealth). CoreERP generates this document and track its status for a better follow-up during the transfers.
◦ CoreERP has an incorporated EDM system that could easily integrate with existing systems such as SAP, Documentum and SharePoint (Office365).
◦ The Offline solution has been improved. The field collaborator no longer needs to intervene for data synchronization between field workers and the admin center. Note that if the internet connection is available, the collaborator has the possibility to initiate a synchronization by hand, in order to refresh the data in real time. But this is an optional operation and is not mandatory.
◦ Color code: For RAI evaluation, for example, a color code has been added to identify the progress of each section. This is very useful if the evaluation is performed during multiple visits. By knowing the status of the section, productivity is greatly improved. The color codes are as follow:
▪ Red to indicate that the section was not started.
▪ Blue to indicate that the section has been started.
▪ Green to indicate that the section has been completed.
◦ Several KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) are now available in the turnkey solution such as patient evolution history, statistics related to the number of RAI assessments to be processed, the number of billing mandates to be processed, various indicators such as LAMAL / NON-LAMAL acts…
◦ The multilingual module will be available in French, Italian, German and English.
◦ Although there are no QSYS and InterRAI specifications regarding action plan automation, we should be able to push the automation to a higher level. Our algorithm will link generated RAI alarms to OPAS and RAI HC, ASSASD acts. An action plan will then be generated proposing recommended acts and frequencies. The staff will then evaluate the plan and make any correction to it. Based on staff’s changes, the algorithm will adapt and propose new action plan for similar patients. The machine will never replace human and medical expertise but our solution will help improve analysis and validate action plans faster.
◦ The OPAL follow-up and renewal process already exist. CoreERP goes further… The approval OPAS process will be fully automated by the use of workflows and electronic certified signatures of the attending physician, the insurance and the home care organization. That would simplify the OPAS traceability and improve productivity for all parties.
◦ CoreERP now manages a manual activity report for employees. In the near future, CoreERP will be able to generate automated ones based on the action plan acts and next, the billing statements.
◦ CoreERP is using the most advanced open source technologies such as NodeJS, Bootstrap, Angular2, IONIC1 and CouchDB. The ultra-fast Google V8 engine allows to decouple application requests and offline synchronization, thus eliminating any latency and improving the user experience. Field staff can focus on their business activities and not worry about the mobile interface. We plan migrate the CoreERP mobile application to IONIC2 in the coming months to further improve this user experience.
◦ With the advanced Geo-localization tools, we will be able to create visits and optimize field staff journeys (and thus reduce the cost and duration of field staff journeys).
◦ CoreERP is a platform that will be opened to all physicians, clinics, pharmacies, Home care organizations, hospitals, insurance companies (with the preservation of medical data of patients), and patients themselves, facilitating the exchange of medical information. A catalog of forms will be available to medical organizations, which will allow them to set better diagnosis and share data with the patients (patients could also provide health measurements over time).
Si vous désirez plus d’information, vous pouvez nous contacter à l’adresse mail firstname.lastname@example.org ou nous appeler au +41 75 416 4140.
eMEDICS.org, a YFORM Limited company provides its own software solutions along with the integration of established ones such as Office365. We have designed intranet solutions to help you drive productivity, adoption,governance and success!
Whether you’re a 50 or 5’000 user organization, eMEDICS.org easy-to-navigate intranet on SharePoint will work for you. Imagine all your people, no matter where they’re based or what device they’re working on, being able to:
eMEDICS.org (YFORM Limited) signs an agreement with NNIT and Novo Nordisk for the implementation of NN Sales Incentive Plan solution. This complex SharePoint solution is used worldwide in around 75 countries, by Novo Nordisk sales affiliates. It contains several submission forms, complex automated workflows (multi stages approval process from Sales, Marketing to General Manager and VPs), document generation features and KPIs related to sales incentive plans (Sales metrics Business Analytics computed on real-time). It involves User Management capabilities (per country and per role) and Configuration items (country, sales rep model…). This solution may be integrated in the near future, to GLOBESHARE, Novo Nordisk’s intranet portal.
The Incentive Plan will contain:
The SIP application will be hosted by NNIT. eMEDICS.org staff will coordinate the work and implement the deliverables with NNIT China, NNIT Philippines and Novo Nordisk. eMEDICS.org staff will also work with Novo Nordisk affiliates in order to validate the solution and make sure it meets business expectations.
eMEDICS.org (YFORM Limited) will support NNIT and Novo Nordisk in the implementation of several enhancements, all identified with Novo Nordisk affiliates. This is the first contract for eMEDICS.org involving one of the top Pharma companies in the World.
eMEDICS.org will support Caspio customers to integrate new forms, migrate their data to the Cloud and implement new database applications. For instance, we could assist Caspio’s customers moving standalone database applications (ex: MS Access, excel files…) into the Cloud and therefore, produce powerful multi-users online applications. Also, our mobile form solution that collects data on the field, could be seamlessly integrated to Caspio back-end.
Everything you need is included, Unlimited users for your applications, Applications can be embedded anywhere.
You can manage your data with Caspio, an easy-to-use, yet powerful online database platform. Create forms, reports, and business applications quickly and without programming. Seize business opportunities, streamline processes, and bring your ideas to life like never before.
Caspio raises the bar for cloud data management by providing one of the most capable, scalable, and secure databases available through a web-based interface. It requires no installation, no upkeep, and no advanced database skills. It is designed to be your centralized cloud database, easily working with your Caspio-powered applications and external services and programs.
Now, business professionals can create forms or publish databases on the web in minutes. It offers a long list of rich capabilities for every aspect of a modern, smart custom application. Whether you want to improve an internal process or create a customer-facing application, Caspio has the tools that you need.
The platform was perfected in 2000, and today serves thousands of customers ranging from large corporations and government agencies to non-profits and small businesses such as the Bill & Melinda GATES foundation, Blue Cross, Lenovo and so on. Over 500,000 applications are running on Caspio’s online platform across several global sites. Caspio also meets the demands of many industry compliance and security requirements.
Please contact us should you require a demo or assistance to move your applications to the Cloud or creating new ones using this solution.
Excelsia is part of the Pro-Data LGI SA, a group entity dedicated to companies in Switzerland. It can meet all your needs in the fields of IT Services, Web and Training.
The company is on a human scale and the in-depth technical knowledge of its employees and efficient back office, which is shared by all the group’s companies, enable it to provide a comprehensive service that is optimized, proactive and of a high quality, both nationally and internationally.
Pro-Data LGI SA offers you a range of services covering all company needs in terms of information and communication technology. Note that the company is one of the very few Swiss companies offering IT Services to have been awarded the Swiss Quality label.
Excelsia SA is an entity of the Pro-Data Group specialized in the field of IT Training. It can provide companies with its expertise in vocational training for adults, whatever the profession. Its team can bring personalized and quality solutions in the following areas:
Some of their services are related to the following areas:
eMEDICS.org, as a certified Microsoft partner, will provide IT training and IT consultancy services to some of Excelsia clients. IT Services will be mostly related to Microsoft technology (MS Exchange, MS Access migration to the cloud, SharePoint, Office365…).