Difficulties filling-in your RAI HC evaluation forms?
eMEDICS.org provides an affordable, simple and effective solution. It allows you to:
- only display RAI HC relevant questions (and not all),
- navigate from any section of the form to another in one click, and
- fill-in your form while no internet connection is available.
This improves and eases day to day work of your staff. It increases efficiency by reducing operational costs.
Elements of the Resident Assessment Instrument
- The first is the RAI Minimum Data Set for Home Care (RAI MDS), an assessment component, which enables the clinician to assess multiple domains of function, health, social support and service use. Where applicable, this component also provides the assessor with details about carer burden and the ability of carers to continue caring for their dependent within the home. Table 1 displays the domains assessed by the RAI HC. Some of the items act as “triggers” in identifying those who could benefit from further evaluation or who are at risk for functional decline.
- The second element incorporates 30 Clinical Assessment Protocols (CAPs), which provide the assessor with general guidelines for further assessment and individual care planning for triggered problems. These CAPs can aid the assessor in identifying service requirements for the client and also allow for referrals where necessary.
Resident Assessment Instrument use
The Resident Assessment Instrument – Minimum Data Set is the standardized assessment tool for admission, quarterly, significant change in health status and annual assessments for each resident. The licensed personnel may use this powerful tool for implementing standardized assessment and for facilitating care management in Homes and non-critical access hospital swing beds.
eMEDICS.org offers a 1st class Web and Mobile Off/Online RAI MDS solution that is fully integrated to our global ERP system. It can therefore be connected to any Electronic Medical Record (EMR), including ours . RAI MDS assessments may be required for Medicare payment. It is imperative that nursing home staff fully understand the requirements for both types of assessments. This, in order to avoid unnecessary duplication of effort and to remain in compliance with medical authorities requirements.
eMEDICS.org RAI HC standards
eMEDICS.org supports this standardized assessment and provides a Web and Mobile application to fill-in RAI HC form. Our mobile solution is designed to work perfectly fine offline. It is simple to use and very intuitive. It can be used as a standalone module or incorporated to your existing IT platform.
Our RAI solution is compatible with the following Operating Systems:
- IOS (Ipad and Iphone)
- Android (any tablet and smartphone such as Samsung),
- HTML5 (any browser).
Should you require a demo, please feel free to contact us HERE.
A white paper link for more information could be accessed below: