IT Technical Support & Consultancy
We offer complete support and consultancy in technical advice for our IT solutions (on-premise and cloud). We assist all stages during the transformation of your IT (plans, project management, business analysis, strategies, studies, implementation, technology watch).
For the Cloud solution, our technical team performs a daily backup of your data (databases + files) and monitor the applications 24/7.
Regardless of the issue, our mandate is to offer you a viable solution. Depending on the case, a solution could take any of the following forms:
- We fixed your issue, provided a solution, or answered your question.
- The feature is now working as expected.
- We submitted your feature request to the product team.
- We weren’t able to reproduce the issue and provided recommendations to you for further investigation.
- A third-party product team is involved, and you need to contact them for further assistance.
- We are unable to resolve or currently do not offer support for the issue you contacted us about
- Your outage-related support inquiry about a problem tracked on eMEDICS.org dashboard was resolved, and you’ve received a requested service credit as well as a requested incident report.
As your business grows, so does ours. Our support techs speak many languages and are strategically located to ensure we can support you whenever you need help. They have the required technical expertise, and maintain an appropriate level of security and privacy so that, we can provide you with a consistent support experience.
When facing an issue with your eMEDICS.org account, including web pages, domains, files, and emails, sometimes you can feel lost. When contacting our Support Department, it is beneficial to make sure you have some basic information readily available as well as understanding the methods of contacting our support team
How to get help with your account
There are numerous ways you can contact our Support Department for help with your account. We will now go over the available methods for getting support.
When you initially need help, you can search through the knowledge base. We have many tutorials online and they’re updated often.
Ask a Question
If you are not finding a solution to your issue by searching our extensive base of articles and education channels, please feel free to submit a question on our support site.
Submitting a Ticket
You can also submit a ticket directly through our support site. Include a description of your problem, the version(s) of software/application involved, any error messages and steps to duplicate a specific issue.